|Quality Standards. Our premium-finished tarps are made using state-of-the-art programmable cutting instruments and innovative tarp fabrication methods. All tarps are subject to a separate inspection process to ensure quality standards are met and the long edges are of equal length. Custom solutions are available.
Before selecting your fabric below, see How to Measure for sizing, and Design for styles and important custom ordering information.
All Roll·Rite® tarps consist of:
- Premium, first-run fabrics for various load types
- Five 1 grommets along front for attaching to tarp axle
- Double-stitched or heat welded seams for strength and durability
- Stocked in even lengths (i.e. 14', 16', 18', etc.) with 84" finished width
- Front corners of pockets reinforced with grommets
- Fabrics finished black on both sides to complement any truck
- Rear tarp rod pocket completely lined for extra durability
- All stock tarps feature single piece construction
How to Measure
Click on fabric selection below for specifications, recommendations and pricing:
I S Tarp (Multi-Mesh)
Heavy Duty Asphalt (Urethane)
Super Tough Mesh