Roll·Rite® GTX550 Grain Trailer Tarp Kit
Roll·Rite® GTX550 dual arm power kit features patented knuckle-pivot with Rite-Lock™ technology for powering lock down tarps on Grain Trailers. The Roll·Rite® GTX550 systems include the TarpStretcher® electric gear motor designed exclusively for side tarping. Kits include adjustable Universal mounting bracket to retrofit most any model grain trailer and our Rite·Touch™ Controller with “one-touch” technology.
- Patented Dual Arm Lock-Down… features low profile front power arm and synchronized rear arm offering maximum load protection and containment
- Patented Knuckle Pivot… keeps constant tension on tarp for maximum control in wind conditions, allowing for operation even with various heaped loads
- Bushing Mounted… Reduces metal to metal contact for long wear life
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Mounting Bracket… Works on square or slope nose trailers for a perfect fit on all grain trailer makes and models.
The Roll·Rite® GTX550 Dual Arm Power Kit and a Tractor Wiring Kit (listed separately below) are recommended to retrofit existing Grain Trailer tarps:
- A TarpStretcher® gear motor
- Rite·Lock™ Power Kit Arm (#38206)
- Roll·Rite® Wireless Electric Kit featuring Rite-Touch™ Controller with One-Touch Technology
- Universal mounting brackets and necessary wiring
To order a complete a GTX550 system, an Axle Kit and Tarp need to be specified when ordering. Call us toll-free at 1-800-297-9905 for assistance.
- Rigid 3-inch diameter tarp axle (specified and sold separately)
- A Roll·Rite® Quality tarp based on your tarp requirements (specified and sold separately)
Roll·Rite® Quality Tarps are sold separately.
MultiFlex™ Rear Cable Arm (#46506)
Downloads are available on our online Parts & Support portal. For How-to-Measure Spec Forms and Installation Manuals check our Parts & Support page click here on Roll·Rite® Parts.
|38206||Roll-Rite GTX550, Dual Arm External Pivot W/RF Wireless Controller|
|104190||Tractor Wiring Kit|