|Roll·Rite® STS Series systems feature our Rite·Lock power kit arms that consist of a specially treated, high strength extruded aluminum alloy. Combined with our patented knuckle pivot technology, our power kit arm provides smooth, compact operation for side roll tarping. Single or Dual Arms systems are available based on your application. Mounting options are also available based on your application.|
Single Arm: Rite·Lock™ Kit
Great for general side roll tarping retro-fits.
- Single Arm Power Kits… If choosing a single arm application, we recommend our patented spring-powered rear tarp return option which provides a more weather resistant and durable life than standard rear bungees. Rear bungee assisted return is also available. Either must be specified at time of order.
Dual Arm: Rite·Lock™ Kit with MultiFlex™ Rear Arm
Our most popular and recommended system for side roll systems on end dump trailers.
- Dual Arm Power Kits… feature our front power kit arm and our patented MultiFlex™ rear arm with multi-directional arm flexibility for full operation of tailgates
Dual Arm: Rite·Lock™ for Side Dumps
- Synchronized rear arm… operation supports rear of axle and provides ultimate wind protection
Standard Axle Kits
- With Ridge Pole … 3-inch diameter aluminum axle provides stiff support for smooth, even operation. U-shaped ridge pole provides smoother roll up than standard pole style rods. Keeps tarp tighter and allows bows to be spaced further apart
- Without Ridge Pole … are also available
- 2″ Steel Axle Kit … call for availability
Side Dump Axle Kits
- Heavy Duty Tarp Axle … 4-inch diameter axle provides stiff support for smooth, even operation. Axle easily climbs heaped loads and tucks under rails for unobstructed loading and unloading.
Options for STS Series
From rear tarp returns to spring bows, Roll·Rite® can fully equip.
- Spring-Powered Rear Tarp Return … is industry’s first patented spiral torsion spring-powered return for single arm side roll tarp applications. Self contained, chrome finished rotary unit powers a heavy duty 1-inch webbed strap for improved weather resistance and longer life than common bungee returns. Provides 3-times the pull back force of common bungee returns.
- Composite Bows with Brackets… new fiber composite bows now available are stiffer and retain shape unlike common nylon bows on market. Half-round shape is sized to retro-fit existing brackets and allows for doubling up half round bows creating a full round install for applications requiring added rigidity
- End Caps… fabric end caps are recommended for most end dump trailer applications. Solid (aluminum) end caps for a rigid installation are available as custom order.