Roll·Rite® tarp arms consist of a lower pivot arm and an upper tarp bow. Each are made from a specially treated, high strength extruded aluminum alloy.
Tarp Arm Only
Great for general tarping.
- Standard… for most applications including our TarpMaster® and Super Duty truck and trailer systems in FTB series as well as our DC Series for roll off, hooklift and lugger trucks and trailers
Tarp Arm and Tension Bow
For secured fit and load containment.
- Secure… tarp behind trucks with cab guard measuring over 8 inches tall
30° or 45° Flat Elbows for Bow Offsets
For customized fit and load containment.
- 30° or 45° Flat Elbow Offsets… can be used with both the tarp bow and tension bow for a customized fit
- Angles… arm profile to avoid load zone or clear cab doors
45° Elbow Kit for Pivot Offsets
Extending our lower pivot arm with larger profile creates a bolder appearance on truck offsets and allows roll off installations to create a ‘Low-Arm’ profile for added clearance when loading containers.
- 45° Pivot Arm Elbow… extends and angles the lower pivot arm for a customized fit and a ‘Low-Arm’ profile