Welcome to Roll·Rite® Automated Covering Systems
Innovative Technology for Transportation.
Roll·Rite brand automated tarp systems quickly and reliably contain and protect payloads, create a safer work environment for drivers, and maximize ROI by increasing revenues and reducing cost of ownership. We make it easy to tarp your trucks, trailers or roll offs and even easier to power existing manual roll tarps and hand crank tasks. Browse through our menus above to find a tarp system recommended for your type of truck, trailer or roll off tarp needs.
Roll·Rite is the leading manufacturer of electric tarp systems, tarps, gear motor technology and automated power solutions. Roll Rite, LLC designs and manufactures state-of-the-art automated tarp systems and components for the heavy duty trucking industry serving the Construction, Waste, Scrap & Recycling and Agriculture Markets. Learn More about us…
Our new Roll·Rite® Parts & Support Portal is easily accessed via the Parts & Support buttons in every right hand side bar selections Or via the ‘magnifying glass’ search link labeled Roll·Rite® Parts above the top menu. Android and iOS apps for Documobile will allow you mobile access to our parts database that includes diagrams, installation instructions, literature and more. Please review browser requirements below.
Please Note:Our all-new RollRite.com and Roll·Rite® Parts & Support require a modern browser for viewing and security purposes. Requirements as of January 2014:
- Latest browser release and previous two versions of either Internet Explorer*, Firefox or Safari
- *Most Recommended: Internet Explorer version 9 or higher. Internet Explorer supports automatic PDF searching
- For Safari and Firefox, the Adobe Reader plugin is needed as these browser’s native PDF viewer does not support automatic searching
- Flash Player 10.2 or higher
- Minimum screen display resolution of 1280 x 800
- For displaying 3D content, you will need the appropriate browser plugins for displaying svg image files